ECI Glass is one of the leading manufacturers of world-class Automobile Glasses in India.
The ECI Range of automobile glasses covers all segments of vehicles in India.
Laminated Front Windshields
Laminated glass is a type of safety glass that holds together when shattered. In the event of breaking,it is held in place by an interlayer,typically of polyvinyl butyral (PVB) between its two or more layers of glass.The interlayer keeps the layers of glasses bonded even when broken and its high strength prevents the glass from breaking into large sharp pieces.This produces the characteristics “Spider Web” cracking pattern when the impact is not enough to completely pierce the glass.
- Used for Front widescreen,when injury is more likely during the accidents
- Plastic Interlayer (PVB) prevents shattering of glass
- Highly effective in noise reduction
- Blocks harmful UV rays
Tempered glass for Sidelites and Backlites
Tempered glass is primarily used for side window glass and rear windshield glass. When it breaks, tempered glass shatters into small pieces rather than long sharp shards, thus protecting people from causing injuries. Its sturdy , thick and stable.
- Used for side window and rear windshield
- Four times stronger than annealed glass
- Tolerates temperature differences (90° C–150° C) that crack annealed glass
- Breaks into blunt round pieces, ensuring enhanced safety
Heated Rear Windshield
A defogger, demister, or defroster is a system to clear condensation and thaw frost from the windshield, backglass, or side windows of an automobile.
- Prevents wiper blades from getting stuck due to snow/ice buildup in the wiper resting area
- Quickly defogs to provide better clarity for the driver
Two glass assembled in the form of exposed flush glass.
The upper glass is fixed to the vehicle body and the inner one moves on the sliding rails hence creating windows.
Glass Antannae for Backlites & Side Windows
by printing conductive pattern and the combination with other electrostatics component, information signals can be obtained inside the car. when compare with conventional antenna,it perform better in term of aesthetics,ease of maintenance and durability. it is widely use as a tool foe digital communication without compromising the design of the vehicle because of any protruding parts.
- Transmitting and receiving signals.
- The size and shape of the printed linear antenna shall be made to resonate with the designer signals.
- By aligning with the trans-receiver,electrical energy can be transmitted efficiently.
Sun Roof Glass
A sunroof is any type of retractable o glass opening in a vehicle’s roof.
it is traditionally transparent usually tinted tempered or laminated glass.