ECI Glass is one of the leading manufacturers of world-class Automobile Glasses in India.
The ECI Range of automobile glasses covers all segments of vehicles in India.
Laminated Front Windshields
Laminated glass is a type of safety glass that holds together when shattered. In the event of breaking,it is held in place by an interlayer,typically of polyvinyl butyral (PVB) between its two or more layers of glass.The interlayer keeps the layers of glasses bonded even when broken and its high strength prevents the glass from breaking into large sharp pieces.This produces the characteristics “Spider Web” cracking pattern when the impact is not enough to completely pierce the glass.
- Used for Front widescreen,when injury is more likely during the accidents
- Plastic Interlayer (PVB) prevents shattering of glass
- Highly effective in noise reduction
- Blocks harmful UV rays
Solar Control Glass
Solar Control Laminated Glass filters out around 99% ultraviolet rays and is 40% better at screening out solar heat energy, while maintaining enough visible light transmission. In hot summer months this means increased passenger comfort and reducing the burden on an overworked air conditioning system.
Reduces solar energy entering inside the car.
Prevents the rise in interior temperatures.
Low cool down time after sun soaked conditions.
More efficient air conditioning, thereby reducing fuel consumption.
More comfort to the passenger.
Acoustic Control Glass
Noise is a huge pollutant when driving, which makes increased sound reduction a valuable addition to any car. Acoustic Control Laminated Glass greatly reduces the sound of the wind and the car-engine, as well as reducing traffic noise and other external sounds. It offers 40% more acoustic protection than standard laminated glass.
Tempered glass for Sidelites and Backlites
Tempered glass is primarily used for side window glass and rear windshield glass. When it breaks, tempered glass shatters into small pieces rather than long sharp shards, thus protecting people from causing injuries. Its sturdy , thick and stable.
- Used for side window and rear windshield
- Four times stronger than annealed glass
- Tolerates temperature differences (90° C–150° C) that crack annealed glass
- Breaks into blunt round pieces, ensuring enhanced safety
A defogger, demister, or defroster is a system to clear condensation and thaw frost from the windshield, backglass, or side windows of an automobile.
- Prevents wiper blades from getting stuck due to snow/ice buildup in the wiper resting area
- Quickly defogs to provide better clarity for the driver
Two glass assembled in the form of exposed flush glass.
The upper glass is fixed to the vehicle body and the inner one moves on the sliding rails hence creating windows.
Glass Antannae for Backlites & Side Windows
by printing conductive pattern and the combination with other electrostatics component, information signals can be obtained inside the car. when compare with conventional antenna,it perform better in term of aesthetics,ease of maintenance and durability. it is widely use as a tool foe digital communication without compromising the design of the vehicle because of any protruding parts.
- Transmitting and receiving signals.
- The size and shape of the printed linear antenna shall be made to resonate with the designer signals.
- By aligning with the trans-receiver,electrical energy can be transmitted efficiently.
Sun Roof Glass
A sunroof is any type of retractable o glass opening in a vehicle’s roof.
it is traditionally transparent usually tinted tempered or laminated glass.